Looking for the most memorable summer job?
Join the LakeView community, to make friends, be outside and help children reach their potential!
Our staff lead by example, reflect the core values of LakeView, participate in everything and use their experience to make LakeView everyone’s home for the summer. Don’t take this job for the money, because the money isn’t why great staff come here. You could certainly earn more money in many other jobs. In coming here, you must be dedicated, have an open heart and mind, be very patient, and demonstrate an uncommon degree of responsibility in everything you do. Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility all speak well to your soul.
Commitment and love of the outdoors is a must!
Camp is 8 weeks of fun and all staff MUST be available for all 8 weeks!
For the 2023 season we currently have a full staff, but please submit an application for the 2024 season as interviews start Oct 1st.
We are currently looking for:
- Counselor – 18+ years of age, must be HS graduate
- LIT – Assistant staff 16 or 17, must be entering junior year of HS – Food service, Bungee Trampolines and limited assistant Counselor roles available
- Specialist – Activity instructors and coaches, must be teacher with one year of experience or college graduate with activity experience
- Ropes, Boating, Arts, Mnt Biking, Archery, Nature, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Pickleball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, Ceramics, Specialty Arts, Cooking, Outdoor Cooking, Fishing, Dance, Go Karts, Mad Science. Robotics, Music, Theater, Woodshop
- Swim/Waterfront Instructor – We currently offer Lifeguard and WSI training at camp.
- Division Leader – must have 5 years teaching experience and or camp admin work
- Bus Drivers – 18+ years of age, must hold CDL with clean driving record
- Food Service – Must have a passion for providing excellent service in the food service industry – 16yrs old+
Staff Training Dates:
2024 Dates TBD
Please click here to start the Application Process