Looking for the most memorable summer job?
Join the LakeView community, to make friends, be outside and help children reach their potential!
Our staff lead by example, reflect the core values of LakeView, participate in everything and use their experience to make LakeView everyone’s home for the summer. Don’t take this job for the money, because the money isn’t why great staff come here. You could certainly earn more money in many other jobs. In coming here, you must be dedicated, have an open heart and mind, be very patient, and demonstrate an uncommon degree of responsibility in everything you do. Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility all speak well to your soul.
Commitment and love of the outdoors is a must!
We are currently looking for:
- Counselor – 18+ years of age, must be HS graduate
- LIT – Assistant staff 16 or 17, must be entering junior year of HS
- Specialist – Activity instructors and coaches, must be teacher with one year of experience or college graduate with activity experience
- Swim/Waterfront Instructor – We currently offer Lifeguard and WSI training at camp.
- Division Leader – must have 5 years teaching experience and or camp admin work
- Bus Drivers – 18+ years of age, must hold CDL with clean driving record
Staff Training Dates:
All Staff Training: June 12th -9am-5pm
June 23rd -9am-5pm
June 24th -9am-5pm
June 25th -9am-5pm
Sports Specialist Training: June 18-9am-5pm
Arts Specialist Training: June 15th-4pm-8pm
Adventure Specialist Training: June 16th- 4pm-8pm
Boating Specialist Training: June 18th- 9am-5pm
Swim Specialist Training: June 11th-9am-5pm
Bus Counselor Training: June 14th – 4-8pm
Bus Driver Training: June 14th – Time TBD
Please click here to start the Application Process